Saturday, August 22, 2009

Natural Pain Relief and Home Business Success

You have to read this story about Tula Savisky. These testimonies just fire off my jets and launch me into another mission orbit. I love hearing how people are having life transformations with TriVita.

Tula joined TriVita in December 2008, not thinking she was going to make a lot of money, but in hopes that TriVita would be different than her past business experiences. Someone she knew in an online community referred her to TriVita, assuring her she could do the business.

She told me, "I failed at every network marketing company I’ve been involved with before because the products simply didn’t do what was promised. It seemed like you had to be a seller or taker from someone to get something for yourself. That just is not my personality, but my enroller Tanya Sydney told me TriVita was different. I hoped it would be, and that I could help people while earning some money at the same time."

Tula received her first check from TriVita which was $9. She and her husband, Terry, love to canoe and camp, so she hoped that someday she could buy a new canoe. But then came the Nopalea launch, and she experienced a wellness experience that removed pain, gave her new mobility with renewed energy to do the things that are physically demanding and things she loves to do. In fact, by lowering inflammation in her body, even the psoriasis skin blemishes she’s had for years are clearing up. That is remarkable in itself, as there is little that can be done for this kind of skin disorder.

She started sharing Nopalea online with some success and began to watch her checks go up. Her belief in the product continued to build as she was receiving amazing stories from people about how their health was improving. You might remember the call Bryan Wirth and I did about how small actions create small successes that help build belief. And when belief becomes the force, all things are possible. Get into action and create small successes as you are just a few steps away from belief where big and mighty things happen.

Now Tula is not hiding behind a computer because she cannot share with someone in person; she is out in the community everywhere she goes sharing the Nopalea story. Her belief is so powerful and she told me "If you just share and care about people, the compensation will come back to you." Sounds like reciprocity to me! She is now moving quickly towards becoming a Director, and in only 7 months, her July compensation was $1,700!

She said, "Michael, my personal development to overcome fear and doubts has been incredible. I could not have even talked with you about my goals and my life when I first started with TriVita. I attribute much of that to the life changing effects that Sublingual B-12 had on my mental focus, emotional stability and physical energy. Add to that the fantastic support I have received from my enroller Tanya Sydney, Fred Gondzar, Mike Riedmiller and Cody Ramsey, and I’m a different person." She boldly said, "I have my eyes set on being Presidential Director someday. I know I can do it if I just keep sharing."

Here is a dynamic, synergistic and powerful thing that happened to Tula and her husband Terry…when TriVita changed the policy so anyone of legal age in a household could have a position as an Affiliate, she immediately recruited her husband. He had always been supportive, but it was always Tula’s business not ‘their’ business. As soon as Terry enrolled, he immediately made a list of contacts that he wanted in his business. He began sending the Gift of Health, which led to enrolling the builders he wanted to work with him. But here is what is so powerful…Tula and Terry began to dream about what they wanted to do together and A FAMILY PURPOSE DREAM EMERGED! The dream became much bigger than a canoe. They want to go to Baffin Island above the Arctic Circle and work with the Inuit. They want to return to South America where they lived for 9 years and renew friendships. This once timid, NOW bold TriVita Affiliate asked me, "When are you going worldwide, as we have contacts all over the world who we want to get involved in TriVita? We have people in Australia…how soon before TriVita is in Australia?"

I could write a book on Tula instead of a blog. What can we learn with this incredible story?

  1. You never know what lies inside of an individual. With the nurturing and encouragement she received from her support team, she now believes like we do that all things are possible when you believe in the products. As leaders – nurture, encourage and inspire, as you just don’t know the potential of the power of belief.
  2. Get the whole family involved, as it creates family purpose and focus.
  3. Don’t be a taker, but rather a giver, and share with people the power of Nopalea. Tula gives people a bottle and uses the Gift of Health. She believes in the product.
  4. Actions create success… success creates belief in yourself… belief then creates many magnificent possibilities
. I am proud to share this story with you. This is why there is a TriVita. I see thousands of Affiliates rising up with actions to demonstrate the product and people experiencing a greater quality of life. Affiliate businesses are going to explode as we become audacious and bold in our actions to share an anti-inflammatory product with a highly toxic and inflamed world. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing about Tula.

Michael Ellison CEO TriVita

If you are interested to know more about Sonoran Bloom Nopalea either to use the product for natural pain relief or build a home based business please Click Here to contact me.

David Ogden - Helping People Help Themselves
Contact Us
TriVita Affiliate 13142173
phone 1-386-308-1956 after 6PM EST
Skype seadogs11
Tomorrows home business Group
Natural Pain Relief

No comments: