Saturday, February 14, 2009

Weight Loss

Wendy lives in Towson, MD with her husband David, and owns a tea room called The Casual Cup. She started preparing for bariatric bypass weight loss surgery in the fall of 2007. "I’ve fought weight issues most of my adult life," Wendy says. "Having tipped the scales at just over 220 pounds and getting less-than favourable news from the doctor about my cholesterol, blood glucose and triglycerides, he and I knew that something had to be done."

In addition to reaching her 50th birthday and dealing with the effects of menopause, she felt like she was losing control of her body and mind. A 70 pound weight loss was Wendy’s ultimate goal.

Then fate took a turn for the better when she confided in a local TriVita™ Member, who frequented Wendy’s tea room. "When I mentioned to her that I was preparing for weight loss surgery, she asked me to please wait and consider using a new product that TriVita would be introducing in the fall of 2007," Wendy recalls. "I agreed to look at the information about Leanology, since I knew that the earliest I would be having surgery would be March of 2008."

By that point she had already taken just about every diet pill around, counted the points, shaken the shake and disco boogied with Richard Simmons. Says Wendy, "I was willing to try something else since I knew that the final victory in this weight battle would be at the hands of the bariatric surgeon, just months away."

She tried Leanology shakes and capsules and was immediately pleased. The shakes were filling and left no unpleasant aftertaste found in so many other shake products. Leanology Chews helped curb cravings and tasted great. Wendy’s energy level also started improving – an absolute necessity to keep up with her busy tea room. "I started losing some weight – 10 pounds or so and the next thing I knew, I was getting better reports from the doctor about my cholesterol and other important levels," she notes. "I then added Energy Now!™ to my daily Leanology regimen. More weight started coming off and I’ve now lost 30 pounds. Admittedly, it’s been a slow process which I know would speed up if I exercised more. However, my cholesterol numbers and blood pressure numbers are all in the good range".

"I would encourage anyone to try Leanology products whether you need to lose a little or a lot of weight," she concludes. "I’m well on my way to my ultimate weight loss goal... 70 pounds and I’m just thrilled by my progress!"

After taking Leanology™ Wendy stopped her plans for weight loss surgery and has lost 30 pounds.

To find out how you can lose weight the safe way Click Here, or to receive my FREE weight loss Report Click Here or if you want a Free Fast Track To Weight Loss DVD Click Here

David Ogden - Health and Wellness - Lose Weight USA
</AContact Us

Sonoran Bloom launches in April
TriVita Business Affiliate 13142173
phone 1-386-308-1956
Skype seadogs11
Tomorrows home business Group
Earn money with AlertPay
Working From Home Business Training

Tomorrow's Home Business RSS Feed Links

Tomorrow's Home Business Community RSS Feed Links

No comments: